RSS Feeds are a powerful way to generate instant content for your websites.
With so many web publishers starting to realize the power of offering RSS feeds, to other webmasters. Isn’t it time you put the power of RSS feeds to work for you?
Up until now How to add RSS feeds to your website has meant installing difficult scripts on each of your domains where you want to display the RSS feeds.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was an easier way to generate search engine friendly content for your websites from RSS feeds without the trouble of installing a difficult script on each of your domains?
Well that time has come; Michelle Timothy has created a must have application that allows you to create RSS feeds for all of your websites anytime you need them from one easy to use control panel.
One time installation for all of your domains!
Imagine how much time you will save!
Imagine the money you’ll save, no longer needing to pay programmers to setup those complicated RSS scripts for you!
If you would like to dramatically decrease the amount of time it takes to add search engine friendly RSS feeds to your website while crushing your competition in the race to get laser targeted content, then RSS Content Builder is for you.
The RSS Reader opened up a whole new dimension to our website. We are now able to offer so much more to the people that visit our website. The RSS Reader is quick and very easy to use.
- Build content rich websites faster, than ever!
- Get indexed by the search engines more often!
- Build search engine friendly web pages INSTANLY using other people’s content!
- Best of all … build HUMAN FRIENDLY pages with informative on-topic content that updates itself daily!If you are not using RSS Content Builder to put RSS feeds on your websites then you are wasting precious time that could be spent building more sites.I’ve been using static pages for years. Now with RSS Content Builder I can put fresh content on my site automatically without doing any work. The installation process is as easy as 123 and took only few minutes. Thanks for the great script.
With RSS Content Builder Adding RSS Feed to Your Website is just 4 Steps Process:
- Login to Your Control Panel
- Choose an RSS Feed
- Customize the Look of Your RSS Feed
- Paste the RSS Code into Your Webpages
In 15 minutes your website could be displaying fresh themed content from RSS News Feeds around the web. Breaking News will update itself automatically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You’ll never have to lift a finger and you’ll be offering your viewers valuable and highly relevant stories.(Sumber : http://www.articlesbase.com/rss-articles/how-to-add-rss-feeds-to-your-website–1807994.html)